Anything Interesting?

This is mostly for my lack of memory. I have a tendency to forget everything.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

How would you like me to handle it??

This "Stress Quiz" was on Better Homes and Gardens website - aka bhg.com

Quiz: Assess Your Stress
By Victoria Mock, R.N.

Question 10 of 12

I rely on stimulants such as excess caffeine, alcohol, and even drugs.

You chose:
Often

The correct answer is:
Almost Always

5 out of 10 Questions Correct

Almost Always??? As you can see I'm not doing very well. Just the occasional daily diet Coke to get me through the afternoon. I guess I need to change my addiction?

I do have to admit their answer selections weren't very good either. Four choices being:
Almost Always
Often
Rarely
Never

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home