Anything Interesting?

This is mostly for my lack of memory. I have a tendency to forget everything.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Gigantic Pumpkins - Pleasing the masses...

A bit of pumpkin carving in Colorado.














Podie - digging out 2 1/2 feet of seeds. This pumpkin was at least 3 feet tall!















Kirby - scooping out the icky icky goo. I love her expression!














Papa making her grab some of that icky icky goo!














Watching that crazy cousin Elissa put her head in Mr. Fat pumpkin.














Podie's artwork on the Mr. Tall Pumpkin.

Halloween picts to come as soon as my camera is charged, promise!!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Valarie said...

That looks fun. We have yet to carve pumpkins. Maybe next year.

I love her expression!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home